FUNDING GOAL - $2,500
Reaching this annual funding goal will assist the Fraternity in expanding its role in necessitating the tools and materials needed to better serve our undergraduate presidents and provide them with much needed educational and leadership programming. Serving our undergraduate leaders helps build more organized and efficient chapters.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Presidents Academy is an officer training program for Delta Upsilon's newly-elected chapter/colony president. This program offers operational soft-skills training to help prepare presidents to effectively run a Delta Upsilon chapter.
- Define their role as president
- Recognize and articulate Delta Upsilon's founding principles and mission
- Acquire the operational polices and procedures to run a Delta Upsilon chapter
- Articulate and recognize loss prevention standards and procedures
- Define traits of their millennial peers and how to effectively work with them
- Discuss the characteristics of becoming an ally to the campus community
- Investigate the risk factors and warning signs of mental health
- Formulate a workable action plan for his chapter
Click here for additional information, videos and program registration.