Grants made by the Delta Upsilon Educational Foundation (DUEF) to alumni chapters in good standing from the CHA, are to be used for construction, renovation, and furnishing of Educational Use Areas (EUA) in the chapter house or facility.
Please beware that:
- Only CHAs with completed Grant Applications can be withdrawn from.
- Only completed forms will be accepted.
- Requests take up to two weeks to be fulfilled.
- Grant amounts must be a minimum of $500.00.
- Grants cannot exceed the total balance of your CHA.
- All requests are to be made by an authorized administrator/officer of the Chapter Alumni association.
- All requests must have the necessary supporting documentation.
- All distributions are made to the Alumni chapter/group. Grant distributions will not be made out to individuals directly.
IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE HOUSING GRANT APPLICATION, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING PDF. COMPLETED FORM CAN BE EMAILED IT TO Justin Kirk OR MAILED TO DUEF TO THE ADDRESS ON THE FORM.