Grants made by the Delta Upsilon Educational Foundation (DUEF) to alumni chapters in good standing from the CEA, are to be used for educational and scholarship purposes and/or any expenses incurred from attending educational programming held by the Delta Upsilon International Fraternity.
Please beware that:
- Only completed forms will be accepted.
- Requests take up to two weeks to be fulfilled.
- Grant amounts must be a minimum of $500.00.
- Grants cannot exceed the total balance of your CEA and grants cannot exceed the spend rate of the Endowment Fund.
- All requests are to be made by an authorized administrator/officer of the Chapter Alumni association.
- All distributions are made to the Alumni chapter/group or directly to DUIF to cover registration fees. Grant distributions will not be made out to individuals directly.